Topwatch1.com what a rip off

First of all, How can a company like topwatch1.com be in business and not have an address or a phone number to give their expecting costumers. A lot of other company's excepts C.O.D.s. topwatch1.com only excepts visa and mastercard.

I ordered a Omega Speedmaster Skeleton black dial with stainless steel lock with deployant clasp item number 8260 for $162. When i received my replica rolex watch from topwatch1.com it was not even wrapped in plastic. All it was in was a box with the name topwatch1.com on it.

I lost my money ordering from this company. All i want is to warn other people before they make the same mistake that i did.

Dennis Smith

Had an Experience with Topwatch1?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Everbuying - Purchased lots of cool stuff, good prices Everbuying "Really wanted to get my hands on some cool survival gear for a camping trip i was planning.I was really amazed by the low prices they had, purchased a lot..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more